* Note that Wins - Loses - Ties are year to date P-Place is only the average through 2002 finishes.
1. The Sandbaggers yet win again surprise surprise. This team has the best regular season record at 71 wins and 43 loses but only ranks 6th overall. This is because they do miserably in the playoffs. The finished in the top 3 only once in the four years that they made the playoffs and when the do not make the playoffs they almost always finish dead last. Maybe this year, with the number one draft pick throughout the playoff draft, maybe they can finish in the top three and improve their overall ranking.
2. TBFC will make it to their fourth playoff showing. Except for last year when they finished 12th, this team has always finished in the top seven with two years in the top three. This consistency gives them the third spot overall.
3. The Pilchards win and tie TBFC for their division in week 13. This will be a duel till the end. This team will also make it to its fourth playoff birth. Its best finish was in 1998 when they finished 2nd. Maybe they can finally get their name on the league trophy. With four games left their only remaining hope is to win their division and pick 2nd in the playoff draft.
4. The Dragon Slayers won the weekly high score yet again, five times this season, and pull into first place over TNT in their division again. This team suffered miserably their first three years when they were teamed up with their cousin. After splitting up, this team has finished 1st, 2nd and 4th and chances are that the will make the playoffs for their fourth straight year.
5. TNT is always there and this year is no different. They are on their way to their fifth playoffs. The only thing that has eluded this team is the grand prize. Their name on the league's trophy, who knows, maybe this will be their big year.
6. What's the Point has been battling this whole year to keep the last wildcard spot. Facing the Slayers, next week dose not make it any easier for the Point. With three teams at five and eight they have a lot to fear. This team has only made the playoffs twice finishing 3rd both time.
7. C&D TD makes it to number seven for what I believe is the first time this year. With two wins in a row, Mr. Power Ranking feels this team poses the biggest threat to the POINT. This team has only seen the playoffs once and that was in the first year of the league where they finished 6th. For the five remaining years they almost finished dead last every time. I personally want to wish this team good luck and hope they make it this year. They can easily beat Show me next week and get one step closer.
8. The Kings beat out the Undertakers for number 8th spot because they face the Jaguars and the Undertakers face TBFC next week. This is the other half of the Dragon Slayers that suffered miserably the first three years of the league. The best thing that could have ever happened was The Wiz Bang Gang retiring after three years and giving the other Fiorentino his own team. The Kings have also made it to the playoffs every very since the split but now faces elimination.
9. The Undertakers, the second best team in the league's history but they face final elimination if they lose to TBFC next week. This team has made it to the playoffs four times finishing in the top three two out of the four. In all likelihood this team will not make the playoffs this year.
10. The Mighty Caesars get a gift from Mr. Power Ranking and get a breath of fresh air climbing out of the shit hole after winning their second game in a row. While not mathematically out of it, they need to win all their remaining games, all the five and eight teams must go two and two, and the Point needs to lose all their remaining games. Could this happen? Probably not. Good Luck Ted.
THE SHIT HOLE
11. Jaguars - This is by far the best team in the league. Have made the playoff five out of the six completed years, this team has finished in the top tree every time. he is having a miserable year just like he did the one year he did not make the playoffs finishing 11th with a 5 and 12 record. He is just playing for pride and hoping he can finish 9th or 10th to protect his number one ranking.
12. Show Me the Money - the third worst team in the league historically is have another one of those bad years. This team also made the playoffs only once and finished sixth. All these bottom dwellers are good for one thing and that is funding our league. The winners say thank you.